Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
SHO looks really clean. I had an '89 one from '91 - '94, should have kept it but no place to put it, had 110K miles when sold. Really a great car - hope they make another one with a stick - never had an automatic shift car (wife drives them)

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Haha I just test drove your exact car today! Comp O, ZX5, SVT, EAP, 04. You know you have 1 of 51 made right? This is amazing how many I've seen in the last few weeks...3 are for sale and a few are on the forum..

cars look good man

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL yes indeed i know its one of 51 I have seen about three too! I seen a really nice one on autotrader right now but its highly priced at 13k but looks like a gem. You should def buy the one you test drove, then you can stand out in the crowd!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
My bumper is all mest up cause of a taurus! Here is a picture of the kind of one i hit =P put it was mexian gold ha and why i dont like them! lol they ran a red light and i T-Boned Them lol. my bumper and alignment got all messed up and a fat rim mark on my bumper! And nothing happened to the taurus =(

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice SHO and SVT... both cars looking good man... congrats..

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
GORGEOUS SVT man! I'd love to have any competition orange SVT. By the way, all this talk of taurus' reminded me of this ricer taurus I saw at work on saturday.

·
Registered
524 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what iz it lol burn it

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks great, love both cars but the orange is my fav... im jealous

·
Registered
524 Posts
or it came off at supersonic speed flight