Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Very sweet as always. What did you use to wash it with? It looks so shiny.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
looks great man but when are u gunna lose that wing?

·
Registered
511 Posts
If I drove that car around NH, the front lip would no longer be attached to the car! It's crazy close to the ground... ouch.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yeah it is crazy low.. the front is only off the ground about 1 1/2 inches.. i have to take everything at an angle..

the wheels are 17" asa ka3

i used black magic liquid shine.. and some wax we got at nopi.. im really happy with it

im going to lose the wings when i come around to the ones that i want.. the evo wing!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i think mine will be that low w/ the new lip and new springs iv got, i bet i last 3 days w/ the lip[:(]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Looks nice FSport. Damn, could you get any lower??? How was Nopi Atlanta anyways?? Did you even go (with the storm goin on and all)???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks really nice. you should get airbags or airride the you would be on the ground.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Yah man, how did u smoke out those turn signals???? It looks so bad ass!!! I'm hopeing to get bags for my car sometime in the long long away future maybey 1 to 2 yrs...hopefully it'll still look good :) hey keep up the good work and find a damn nice wing! that things sucks ;) but u already knew...good luck and e-mail me at [email protected] to let me know how u smoked the turn signals!
-Joe

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks alot for the replys...

yes i know the wing is kinda iffy with me.. but im going to get the evo wing.. as you all know i also getting the kaminari hood from reddraggon.. i cant wait to get that in.. its going to look really nice..

i took off the front grill from the car.. and sanded it all down got it nice and smooth.. but left it a tad bite gritty so the paint will stick... i went to the hobby shop and got some model tinting spray.. i did about 7 coats to get a nice darkness.. (the light still shines through).. after each coat i used my heat gun to dry it up for the next coat.. took about 2 hours.. turned out really nice!

yes george thanks for the headlights focker!

and about air bags.. was going to get that.. but i heard alot of bad stuff about them.. not always dependent.... this is my every day car.. so i am going to wait on the bags.. ill get them in the future..

thanks again for all the replys

1 - 20 of 33 Posts