Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Springs are really smooth, very good ride. You however notice bigger bumps though, i'd assume because the middle is stiffer than the ends of the spring (progressive) The drop is perfect, not too much and not too much wheel gap.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks good. [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like that a lot.
Black Foci are the only ones that I actually like those projectors or halos(whatever you wanna call them) on.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice mate, nice. I like it!

Thats the ride height I am chasing, to be sure! What brand and spring did you install?

Cheers... Tim

·
Registered
161 Posts
Are you asking if we like it? Are you crazy?

Perfect job!! Keep on.... :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
looks nice, it would look cool if you blacked out the tail lights.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stocks are a huge upgrade from the APC alcheezas i had a month ago. I've been waiting for sacha to put up some black european taillights on ebay for a good price =). In the future I'll upgrade my dual halos to hella projectors or KS halo projectors w/lens.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I absolutely hate the color of those springs, but I like the way they make your car sit...Looks Great!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, they are the most horrid color, only color worse i can think of is... pink... But with a car that low, no one will ever see them, so it's all good.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
looks good man. my friend caleb has those springs... good deal.... u do need to paint the headlights though black isnt always black until you paint it black you know

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea, i'm waiting until i get my new hood, then i'm getting some new mirrors with amber turn signals (so i can get a euro grill and still have signals), and i'll paint those headlights. But i was thinking about getting those new KS projectors, which would eliminate the need to paint them.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Looking good dude! Nice drop - that really is a strange color on the springs, but who cares if they do what they are supposed to do.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What I really wanted was some sportlines, now THAT is a drop, but i couldn't find any for a good price. Plus i'd need new struts/shocks sooner, and definetly would need a camber kit with that huge ass drop. Hopefully getting new struts/shocks in the spring.

·
Registered
464 Posts
/\/\/\/\ no need for a camber kit. i have the sportline drop with the dampers and i just took it into an alignment shop and its fine after they fix it. ive had it on for several months and dont see any unusual tire wear.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts