Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
OOO...::drools:: in dash navigation. I've always wanted one of those. Ne ways...a drop and some rims would definately do that car right...maybe even a nice clean FS exhaust too ;)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
what he said^^^ But def looks great man!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The rims and drop will be coming. I just have to fix my Explorer(tie rods about to break) and finish my system first.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i figured that it wouldn't stay stock for real long lol. looks good Bill [thumb]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
you sound so serious with the "i mean it" we'll see how long that lasts lol.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Looks sweet! What percent tinting is that? I'm going to go real soon to get tinting. I'm trying to decide if I want to stay at the legal limit (35%) or go a little lower (20%).

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Interesting place where you have your satellite radio.

Get some SVT springs on there. You know you want to[thumb]

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a Sirius Sportster SPK4(just released last week) and it is not in the way at all. I will take a pic from the drivers seat. That pic was taken from the back seat. I tried it in several locations and that is the best spot for both convenience and for seeing the screen. It is no more in the way than a air freshener would be.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZX3_Chick said:
Interesting place where you have your satellite radio.

Get some SVT springs on there. You know you want to[thumb]
Can I use SVT springs on it? I thought the '06 was different? If the SVT springs will work that is awesome.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
like the nav, that looks really good in the dash. i just wish that for haf made it possible to do that to the 00-04s.

EggYolkBill said:
Can I use SVT springs on it? I thought the '06 was different? If the SVT springs will work that is awesome.
the 06 is different. there is a thread in the suspension forum that v6focus put up listing all of things that an 06 will need to convert to the 00-05 style suspension. you can do it though, youll just have to get the entire kit that includes the shocks and struts.

link: http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82136

·
Registered
237 Posts
the metallic faceplate? how did you install that in your 06 and where can I get one haha. your car looks awesome, I have an SES with the same street package. Tinting the windows soon. I may look into replacing the side mirrors with some nice aftermarket black metal ones, I hate the stock plastic, everytime I'm in my driveway washing and waxing my car I curse Ford for adding those cheap POS plastic side view mirrors.... urgh. Very nice exterior and interior, a new set of rims will look great on it. That's next summer for me. Nice car.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you're talking about the silver bezel around the gauges it's stock. The ST comes that way. It seems like it would be possible to swap it on a non ST though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts