Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant stand the fact that the Dropzone springs SUCK SO MUCH ASS. I also think that hyper anything is too "chrome" for my taste. Oh no, could I be selling my 3rd sets of rims for a fourth in under a month??? Now do you all see my OCD problem??

·
Registered
292 Posts
what were your other rims and are you trying to sell them?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, Ill keep these. I had other 18's and stock SVT rims that I sold. The rims in that pic are Rev Wheels that I do sell. Tonight I am getting the front window tinted and Like Whoa Auto Performance as the windshield banner. Black and maroon to match my car's theme.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I was going to get the model 10's about a month ago but they wanted 550 dollars and I wasnt to sure about that

·
Registered
705 Posts
Does your tint change color as you walk by the car, and are you ligths screwed up or is that humidity.

Oh yeah and it looks nice, any one ever notice the focus looks awesome with just a set of rims.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fast $420 shipped to your front door is my price. I am not in it for the money, I am in it for the love of the hobby and anyone will tell you that.

Pitch, my car only has tint, catback (in the basement), lowering springs that dont lower....... and clear signals at this point. Watch out for next spring!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
What's wrong with them? I like them on your car.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I dont get my car lowered very soon, I think Im going to go nuts. Thanks Ashley, is your car the same color or no?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It's Infrared. Brighter then that color red.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
looking good...
what are you ganna do with the drop ?
new springs ?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
what's the drop on them springs? 4x4 much? loll. anyways, those wheels are pretty hott. i dig 'em. i say keep it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its not humidity, its frost and what not. It's hitting in the very low 30's all week. Thanks guys. The springs just suck and the jerks at Dropzone said they will send me a new set once I send them back. Eff that, cost me $200 for the install and what not, so why spend another $200 to take them out and then another $200 in re-install them? I will not install any suspension componants because its too risky.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
I kind of agree with you, I have the same color car, and after checking out a set of hyperblacks, I decided that I like gunmetal better, it just seems darker to me.

·
Registered
450 Posts
hey chriz!

them rims look nice...just keep `em, aiight? smash your car 2 the ground with coilovers and it`s gonna look freakin`dope!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts