Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*New Pics of SVTf* w/ friends GT (56k Warning)

just took some pictures tonight. couldn't get that many because me being a ******* forgot to recharge my camera but i got a lot of good pictures though[?|]. the mustang is my friends.

**edited**
added 56k warning.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Nice Chevy backdrop, j/k. Nice pics. Mustangs always look weird cuz they always sit so high. Your car looks nice though.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
went to a car show today with a couple friends and fellow FF member Bizzy_13

^bizzy_13's car is on the left

all 3 of us^

my friend's 73 VW kit car^

few other misc. cars....

NOS fed lawn tractor. 85+ MPH, 14.6 1/4 mile ^

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
that lawn mower is crazy......i like those cars alot

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice all the cars look awesome

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
i'll admit, before i clicked on this, i expected to see your car with a friend's ford gt instead of a mustang gt.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Where was this car show at? I would have loved to come, except for the fact i'm over 1,000 Miles away from home. I'm just glad that the focus is being garage kept untill i get back. I heard it rained pretty bad Thursday night.

Sweet Pics, Makes me really wish i had some HIDs [thumb]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Nice pics! And yeah, nice lawn mower! lol

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lildisco i guess there's a focusmeet in ashtabula on july 16th?. i can' t be totally sure on that date but ask Bizzy_13. it should be that weekend. This cruise-in was at the Findley State Park. bigjordan, look further down the list of pics, the GT is there... just not my friends[:)~]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i found it....

Bizzy_13 wrote on 06-12-2006 06:15 PM:
N.E. Ohio G2G!!!
It will be @ the Ashtabula Applebees, (old DIY parking lot by the mall) on July 15th, @ 1pm. Its a giant ass parking lot, and always empty, (will hold all the Foci we could dream of) directley behind Applebees. And then maybe a beach cruise to the lake later on, (also plenty of parking there. They do car shows there every Sun.). Should be fun.

Here is the address for directional purposes.
Applebees Neighborhood Bar & Grille, (440) 998-1411, 3241 N Ridge Rd E, Ashtabula, OH 44004

·
Registered
758 Posts
That was the loooongest car show ever!! Lol. It was cool though, after I was through puking my guts out, lmao. Hot sun and hangovers don't mix well guys. (Lee, how is that "Cockswell" fella gonna be in the top 10 and not us, lol.) At least we got an All erections hat!! lmao.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got the "TRY(and sell me) Auto Sales" cap and their cheap ass pen! best to just throw in the back yard and let the dog play with it. lol yeah i'm all burnt too and good thing i don't get hang over [:D] i woulda been there with you lol.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
OrangeSVTguy said:
lildisco i guess there's a focusmeet in ashtabula on july 16th?. i can' t be totally sure on that date but ask Bizzy_13. it should be that weekend. This cruise-in was at the Findley State Park. bigjordan, look further down the list of pics, the GT is there... just not my friends[:)~]
now why couldent it have been last weekend i was out at findley, my sister is going to school out there.

I love the t-bucket, i have one sitting in my grandmas barn just dont have the funds to build it

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Damn Findley is like 10 Minutes away from my house.....wow can't believe i didn't see it or heard of it.

Yeah i'm signed up for the meet and should be able to make it. Right now I'm in Fort Myers, Florida relaxing. I was long over-due for a vacation [cool]

Then when i get back there's the meet in Astrubula which should be pretty sweet. Can't wait [driving]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lildisco pm me, we could meet up and drive out there together. maybe some others around here as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts