Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I talked my Fiance' into washing/waxing my car, here are the results.

Random pics.

Look at the sparkle!![8D]

This is crystal, she is polishing my baby.

A little girl on girl [;)]

Stock everything but the strut bar.

Old POS poo poo Pirellies

New hotness Nitto neogens!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
how do those new tires work in the wet and dry!?? im in the market for good wet/dry tires

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are great, they are rated AA on both wet and dry traction. They grip like crazy!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have the same Nitto's I just loves em'

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Wow, seeing your wheel gap makes me really appreciate my car being lowered. I hope for your sake you can get it lowered soon. Are you still waiting for the eibach sportline kit to come out for the 06's? I went with the eibach pro kit, and I got the springs, dampers, and camber kit. My wheel gap is pretty much non-existent. Good luck with everything. You have a nice car.[thumb]

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
looks nice man, I like that alot better than the white SPI heh, but I may be just a tad bit biased. ():)

I just installed a black ST grill, and I'm going to try to figure out how to put the stock black waffle comb in place of the silver ST waffle comb, and add some headlight covers for now until they make headlights for our cars.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, the drop is next on the list. I start saving for it this check, I will be getting the pro kit.

I miss my SPI and would do anything to get a pic of it AND my SB next to each other but from what I heard about it I don't ever want to see it again. Its been destroyed by extreme bad taste [:(]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think your fiance needs to teach you how to wash and wax your own car[neener] LOL

Looks good, Jon!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its more fun to watch her do it! [bootyshak

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well 150.00 put away today, Eibach will be mine soon.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
ohh..i had to post on this..how could i not?? your the craziest guy i have ever met that didnt wanna be known for being from alabama!...is that exhaust that i see??? there is no way i didnt get word of that! well of course your car is awesome...and im sorry for the spi...rest in peace dear sir.... but anway...of course nice car...give ol crystal a holla out for me, and tell her to try and not spend too much money on that ecplipse and give you mroe money for a t-bo haha [B)] , ill be seein you at dah next meet man..and hopefully your car wont be too 'hot' to drag race, and hopefully you wont be too much 'indesposed' to race cuz you...shelby..and max know that i never am!...and derek, and dell..and dan..you get the picture!!! haha, lata!

·
Registered
478 Posts
She looks good Jon! The car looks great too....LOL. I know $'s are getting saved, but, you heard anything about 06' springs yet, so you can turn that S.U.V. into a Focus?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i say just spring it until the actual shocks come out..eibach have the sportlines and pro springs for them, im sure jon wants to do it 'right' though

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes danny that is exhaust you see, I made a thread about in in the dura forum its the FS non stealth. Crystal wants to turbo HER car I get no help from her on that LOL.

Yes the 06 prokit is finally released, springs and dampers. Maybe by the next meet I will have then in or maybe even ON my car. No for focus SUV yay!!

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
all i have to say is....i rank too muc tonight ...my name is bobby, why you keep calling me....all i have to say is...my focis will run up and down yoru cars aaaaasss......thats all!!!, stealth or not!!!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why yes danny you do rank.

Drunk bastard.[;)]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts