Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my self some new tires for my 15" white steelies so me and my buddy tossed em on monday night and did a oil change and wash

heres some night pics
i'll get out later and take some sweet day pics but as of now im stuck in my bed got my wisdom teeth pulled last night all 4 ouchies!!! but heres some pics!!!!

and heres a lil video i shot of its sweet sounds keep in mind this is stock!!!

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
STEELIES FTW!!!!

I can't find them in 15"s anywhere with that bolt pattern. Only 14"s.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really?
i got mine awhile ago when i was still whippin my 08
for the 09 they say 15" dont fit i call bs cause as u can see they fit and it rides perfect

and o fo sho powered coated steelies FTW!!!! [gunfire] [pray] [nutkick]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks good for winter rims! And damn, that sounds amazing for stock exhaust.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah its amazing lots of people think shes after market
and as for the rims ima run them all the time i loveeeeem

·
Banned
200 Posts
That exhaust is stock?

Wow, sounds even better than a stock ST.

STEELIES FTW!!!!

I can't find them in 15"s anywhere with that bolt pattern. Only 14"s.
Focus steelies on '05+ are ALL 15", the brakes won't fit any less.

Should be easily attainable near you through craigslist or FF, most people upgrade their 'base' wheels.

- Drew

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Ha, that white looks surprisingly awesome!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
nice....but are u sure its stock sound or there's a leak?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my dentist gave me 2 little blue happy pills and like 10 mins of straight freezing then allot more so i didn't feel jack when they pulled all 4 out but today is a diff story thank god for t3's

and yes i love the look of the white rims...

and yeah shes stock and there cant be any leaks its only got 14,000km on it its sounded like that since the 1st day i put my foot in to it

but i dunno why it kinda sounds like its back firing?? like that burp burp sound anyone know? or should it sound like this... all i no is i love it lol

thanks for the positive posts guys

I'll have more pics up asap

ima be a fofo man till the day i die [ffrocks] [ffrocks] [ffrocks] [ffrocks] [ffrocks]

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
yea that sounds very comparable to the exhaust off my car stock...very nice sounding
i dont wanna thread jack but i just have a video of mine stock to compare, your actually sounds deeper, but it might just be quality issues too

lovin the hardcore steelies too man!

·
Registered
159 Posts
not too fond of style of winter rims but hey its the purpose of the use that matters ha.. and I love how bright snow makes any headlights look :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
winter tires

The winter tires look better in white... than black... but it's all about how well (or how much better) they grip! :)
As for the exhaust clip... It sounded pretty good. I know the ST does not have the rear resonator that's why it sound good - does yours have it?

Here's my ST's sound

1 - 14 of 14 Posts