Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Exterior looks pretty decent, love the wheels, hate the taillights. interior looks pretty ricey to me, but I do like the matching theme you have going. Did you do the work youself?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This interior is not ricey, it was well thought out for show...
Brushed alluminum dash, katskin frt & rear seats,
Custom painted parts,w/ all top of the line int. upgrades... ricey I think not.

·
Registered
759 Posts
^^^ got to agree, the interior is not my cup of tea

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Umm....well......everyone is entitled to do what they want to their car, that's what makes it unique.....but in my opinion?? Total rice. Hate the interior..steering wheel sticks out too much and looks cheap, in genearl it's just too busy for me...too much going on inside and out....and wtf is a fire extenguisher in there for on the passenger A-pillar? Nothing "flows" to me...just seems like one misplaced thing after another. Engine bay is...ok..but I coulda done without the flames. I like the front of the car...looks awesome....hood, fascia, lights...looks great!. Love the wheels, the ride height, and the brakes...excellent work there! Lambo doors? meh...they're ok...usually not a fan of the midwing...but it looks "OK" on yours. Not a huge fan of the tails either...and the rear of the car...[xx(] This is what makes it rice for me....dual fart cans on a 4-cylinder.....

It's not terrible......but I don't like it very much. Sorry dude. No offense...I'm sure you wouldn't like what I would do to my car if I had the money...it's just different tastes so don't take it personal.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
most people jump to conclusions on the interior. without realy seeing that it isnt just painted most of it is leather from katskin! It was there prototype car for their advertising 2001
I love your comments god or bad.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i have always loved your car..your engine bay use to be my background like 3 years ago...always like to check out your work [thumb]

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
WOW!!! Bunch of haters sippin on teh haterade...lol

Dude, you have a sweet car!!! The only problem I have is the TVs in the doors. How can you see the tvs driving or at a show cause of the vert doors?

Other than that, keep us posted on changes [thumb]!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I feel like I got lost in a playhouse or something with your car...waaaaay too much stuff everywhere...no real sleek lines, just a bunch of scribbles -- that is, if it were a kids drawing ;)

Sorry, thumbs down here.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
all that work, and you still got manual windows. seems like you picked teh wrong platform. and the interior is rice, no matter how squinty you look at it.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
No offense intended my my comments, just different strokes for different folks is all [:D]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
dont worry comments dont ofend me,
I have to drive it!
And I'm the one that has to takes home the trophy's at the end of the show.
Im the one who has to deal with the models standing next to the car at Sema,
I'm the one that gets into the many magazines featured worlwide,
And Im the one that has to figure where to put all the sponsors name's that give me
stuff for the car...
these are my problems...
everyone you should have such problems. haha

PS:windows soon to be spal electric.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Should take off the RS on the front bumper.... likes like putting TYPE R on your car.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Your whole car is sick expect on the interior I would take off those flames coming off the guages and the steering wheel needs to go but other than that I love it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Lighten up a bit guys, it is a show car. When I was a younger guy this would've been my style but I was doing mini trucks when I was younger. I'm sure you do well at the car shows with it.

·
Banned
589 Posts
It's a show car guys, and he has obviously put a lot of time and money into it, and there is a lot of attention to detail. Its not a car I would want to drive all the time but I definately give him props.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts