Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I i washed her up after installing a new 3 million color underglow kit. Pretty sweet this kit is. I took some pics with the rainbow effect, however i would never drive or use them with that mode on. I like just one single color but the option to change colors.

The control box for the LED's:

LED's on:

Best part about the kit, u can individually control each tube to do different colors or patterns.

So what u think?

·
Registered
331 Posts
That looks sweet, what is the name of that underbody kit?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow. Your car is still teh sex. Hehe[thumb]

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
whoa, that is kinda crazy. Nice work. AT first, I thought your car was a SVT, haha.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
those look pretty bright, and that control box is nifty lookin, a bit much for a light kit it looks though ha

·
Registered
286 Posts
I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it hard wired to your batt? or fuse box??? that is awesome!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Now THAT is what I am talking about... THat is some damn fine glow there.... The light throw is pretty good too.. Not what I was expecting at all.....

I think I want it. I think I need it. Plus, if I pair it up with my Streetglow Kit, I'll blind everyone. So, I win. Hahah.

Seriously though.. looks AWESOME! Cannot wait to see the vids. If you want to check out my glowcus pics, link to the thread is in my sigline..

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Your car looks awsome as always. I really like the pics where the glow is white in the front, and red in the back. It goes perfect with the headlights/tails. Almost like the head/tail lights are shining under the car. Looks like a high quality underglow kit.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well since i had photobucket i thought i'd try their video hosting but omg the quality is so crappy. but here are the 2 videos i made. showing off the colors the kit can make.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v506/xbox4414/?action=view&current=MVI_1448.flv
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v506/xbox4414/?action=view&current=MVI_1447.flv

Ya i hear it's legal to drive with the kit red in back and white in front. so i saved that as a preset program.

Ya i use to have the street glow or was it liteglow? i don't remember but i broke the tubes badly and a lot of LED's went out. However this kit is much better PERIOD. Here is why:

Old kit:

Notice how there are 3 leds and then either resistors or just a space....

New kit:

Not a single space, one LED after the other! This kit just rocks and is supper bright!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*looks at xbox's kit*

*looks at his previously-thought-was-cool Streetglow LED Wheelwell and Underbody kit*

*looks back at xbox's kit*

*bursts in to tears, screaming* MOMMY! I WANTED THAAAAT ONE!

In all serially seriousity, I want to fornicate with your underody kit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts