Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went out to a local Streetheat last night at bradenton dragstrip, And i am pretty excited about the outcome. Even tho I couldnt make a pull 1/4 mile pass I pulled off a personal best 1/8th mile time. It would of been my personal best 1/4 mile but i broke the shifter base going into 4th gear, so It wouldnt go in. 60ft time wasnt the best either so there still more.

Break down of the slip

60ft - 1.794
330 - 5.037
1/8 - 7.560
mph - 101.02

This is all still on pump gas and full weight :)

Heres a vid

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
are you gonna wait till import face off to get another run?
Off topic but can You post pics in the showroom of your gutted Hatch?
Would like to see your interior pretty badly Bwinkelsas....

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
damn dude! just HAD to break the shifter base lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Well went out to a local Streetheat last night at bradenton dragstrip, And i am pretty excited about the outcome. Even tho I couldnt make a pull 1/4 mile pass I pulled off a personal best 1/8th mile time. It would of been my personal best 1/4 mile but i broke the shifter base going into 4th gear, so It wouldnt go in. 60ft time wasnt the best either so there still more.

Break down of the slip

60ft - 1.794
330 - 5.037
1/8 - 7.560
mph - 101.02

This is all still on pump gas and full weight :)

Heres a vid

That's a badass vid man! I love the sound your car makes! Looks like it pulls like a beast too. [thumb]

·
Registered
373 Posts
LOL, just thought I'd bump this for it's awesomeness. I can't believe how freaking fast your car is. Already up to 101mph at only the 1/8 marker! Damn, that is FAST! I wonder what the 1/4 would have been had you made it all the way down?

But dude, your car sounds awesome! I wish I could have a turn driving it! [woot]

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL, just thought I'd bump this for it's awesomeness. I can't believe how freaking fast your car is. Already up to 101mph at only the 1/8 marker! Damn, that is FAST! I wonder what the 1/4 would have been had you made it all the way down?

But dude, your car sounds awesome! I wish I could have a turn driving it! [woot]
Thanks man. yea really wish i could of made it the whole way but shit happens lol. I wonder what my 1/4 mile would of been to i would guess a mid to low 11 sec pass, it deff has the mph to back it up. If you ever come down to FL, give me a pm and we can meet up/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts