Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been trying to put new pedal covers onto my pedals but they dont seem to fit very well

i can get the brake pedal on, but ive tried two different style covers and the clamps dont seem to work for either cover
i've also tried to put on much longer bolts to clamp on the gas pedal..but it always seems to slip off. this is all due to the pedal not being flat like the brake..it is on an odd arc that i cant seem to get anything to fit on

and suggestions?

·
Registered
382 Posts
hmmm im either dumb or something cause i never heard of pedal covers but from what it sounds your better off just gettin new pedals and not dealing with all this frustration

·
Registered
877 Posts
Newedgeperformance.com sells great aluminum pedal covers for the MTX and ATX, I would go with those I have them and there great.. Most generic pedal covers are crap anyway.

-Shawn

·
Registered
567 Posts
When I got mine I decided to go with the steeda pedals. you have to drill a few holes but when your done they look great.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Stteda Pedals for Less

I got the same pedals as the Steeds ones on E-bay for $20. They do require a few holes to be drilled, but hey look great, fit great and dont slip off. I had bracketed ones on my Galant and they slipped some too. Go to E-bay and get them. If you would like, I can post a pic for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts