Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLICK ME! check it out let me know what you think, work in progress, I got my first sponsor yesterday to build a custom fiberglass box with a bunch of goodies [:D] [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
AWESOME.....different, but VERY high quality there......more picts PLEASE.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That flame job is sick looking. I like it. I always thought flames looked best on a black car. Definately show us some more pics of it. I really can't see the rims from looking at that picture.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well it's not a hot rod, so flames to me really don't make too much sense. I can see that they were done very well, but they don't really belong on a Focus.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
That looks AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Nice flames man!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i'm not really into flames, BUT that is an awesome paint job on the flames, so thumbs up

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, thoes pics SUCK!I will post better ones. I had like 5 minuets left on my lunch brk so I snapped em off real quick, My dad did the flames, he's been painting cars for 30 years, so he's pretty good at it, thanks for the support, and yeah I agree a focus isn't a hotrod, but i love the heck out of it! It gets a lot of attention, got my second sponsor, AGS Racing, wooohooo

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I like it, keep it up and add more pics

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Uhh, i'm not a fan of flames. But it's your thing...so be it

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
that looks good man....but why didnt you paint the grill while you were at it? Nice lookin car so far, be good to see where it goes from here.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
good paint work, but the chrome wheels dont seem to go w/ it

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Lucidity said:
Well it's not a hot rod, so flames to me really don't make too much sense. I can see that they were done very well, but they don't really belong on a Focus.
Flames are practically a tradition on Hot Rods.......old school flames.

This is a new car with "true fire" style flames. New school for a new car.

It fits just fine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I really like those flames, but your grill and lights definitely stick out.
I also think they would better on a 00-04.
Still, great work [thumb]

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ataru said:
Flames are practically a tradition on Hot Rods.......old school flames.

This is a new car with "true fire" style flames. New school for a new car.

It fits just fine.
yeah, that was my thought, and I think the chrome rims kick A$$, I'm still deciding if i want to do anything with the grill, I'm looking around online for ones that would look good, but for now the grill is gonna stay chrome, my energy right now is focused ( no pun intended) on building my sub box, it's going to look different, like nothing else, it'll stand out, but heck yeah thanks for the support, Oregon needs a bigger Focus group. but yeah just doin my thing, I'll keep everyone updated, and once again thanks for the support, criticism is appreciated too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts