Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just bought my focus 3 weeks ago and i love it, although I think it needs a new fuel pump it starts bucking around 4000 rpms in 2nd and 3rd gear but other than that its the best car ive ever owned i cant wait to start adding mods, look forward to talking to you all.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Hope you find all the info on the problem you have. I know a few people have posted recently about the same thing, and how they were gonna get it fixed under warranty. Might want to do that. As for the mods, I'm sure you will be able to get the performance you want from all the mods out there for the foci owner. I know, I have a different car since I started adding them, especially with the t/b. Well, welcome and congrats on the new car! [:D]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I just found out that ford has exteneded there warranty to 10 years on the fuel delevery system on some of the 00-01 focus due to many problems like mine, which is great news because mine is out of the factory waranty

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome

Glad you found a car you like and your way to a great site supporting it. There are alot of very helpful people here!

·
Registered
481 Posts
this is a good place to help you out with whatever mods you want to do to that thing to get it to beat hondas and the like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts