Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner here of a red '12 Focus SE hatchback. Car has a rebuilt title after being rear-ended pretty dang good from the looks of repaired damage. Bought the car with 122k miles on the clock as a first vehicle for soon-to-be 16yo daughter. Fun car, pretty decent shape, and only a few little gremlins to address like a cracked windshield and typical blend door issue. Anyhow, I'm very active on one of the jeep forums, and hoping to find the same type of support over here with the Focus.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Welcome to FF......Hopefully you checked it out good & know what to look for or know someone that did....Lot of hacks out there as you know.....YJ, TJ or a JKU or a srt8?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y, I need to read through all the stickies and stuff. I've figured out the biggest thing IMO which was just understanding the transmission, and that was helpful. Time to start reading and researching. Jeep-wise, have a '13 JKU and am member under the same name at JK-Forum.

Uploading pics here is a bit different than over at my other forum. Haven't figured it out yet or I'd slap a few in here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts