Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just checking in because I'm fairly new to this site. I purchased my Focus less than a month ago here in Brazil, and so far I really like it. I have never owned a Ford during my time driving (30 years), but when I test drove this car, I fell in love. It still has less than 200 miles on it, and I'm looking forward to putting many more miles on this beautiful machine! This is a great site for the Focus fans!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF

My that was polished to perfection!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking hatch!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hey everyone, just checking in because I'm fairly new to this site. I purchased my Focus less than a month ago here in Brazil, and so far I really like it. I have never owned a Ford during my time driving (30 years), but when I test drove this car, I fell in love. It still has less than 200 miles on it, and I'm looking forward to putting many more miles on this beautiful machine! This is a great site for the Focus fans!!!
Wow! That's so shiny I can see my reflection in it!

Welcome to the forum! I'm the US rep, but if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Ford Brazil's Customer Relationship Center here: 0800 703 3673. :D

Meagan

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Bem-vindo ao Focus Fanatics! Damn that car is really shiny. Even when I bought my cars new, they never looked like that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fleetfoot,

I used to live in Campinas when I was a kid. Loved it! My sisters went to school in Sao Paolo.

Bill
That's awesome Rangerbay. I'm from Florida, but married a Brazilian, and became a legal permanent resident last year. Love it here so far!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! That's so shiny I can see my reflection in it!

Welcome to the forum! I'm the US rep, but if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Ford Brazil's Customer Relationship Center here: 0800 703 3673. :D

Meagan
Thanks, and thanks for the info Meagan!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bem-vindo ao Focus Fanatics! Damn that car is really shiny. Even when I bought my cars new, they never looked like that.
Haha zetecDon! I try my best to keep it this way, but it's difficult sometimes with these perfect roads in Brazil! Hahaha :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks SWEEEET!

How is driving around you in Brazil? While I was in Chile i never drove myself, but all my taxi rides and hitchhikes were pretty insane driving. There were so many crazy drivers, and everyone drove about as fast as their cars could handle. FUN STUFF!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks SWEEEET!

How is driving around you in Brazil? While I was in Chile i never drove myself, but all my taxi rides and hitchhikes were pretty insane driving. There were so many crazy drivers, and everyone drove about as fast as their cars could handle. FUN STUFF!
Haha! Yep, pretty much the same here in Brazil! They hate stopping for a stop sign, and the motorcyclists will take off your outside mirrors when they go in between cars stopped at a red light! Defensive driving is a must here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts