Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Coming from the Hyundai world, I've owned a 2007 Hyundai Accent for quite a while. After getting the body kit, exhaust and headers, and other small things; there wasn't much left, so decided to sell and by luck I seen an awesome deal on a 2009 Focus SE coupe ($4000, nothing needs to be done, no rust, no scratches, flawless interior and exterior, only 96k kilometers).

So down to it, what are the first mods I should look at? This includes tinting tail lights, plastidip badges, etc.. Going to try the small things first!

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wow a good price, most cars for $4K are beaters from the 90s.

Had an '09, but the plain SE seat gave me back aches, should just have got SEL seats, but went to Brand X, booo!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats! You picked a good car. I have a 2009 Ford Focus SES. It was bought in July 2009. It now has less than 48,000 miles. There haven't been any serious problems. The original Kumho tires did not last the 60,000. I put a set of Uniroyal Tiger Paws, and they ride great! I think the battery is starting to go, but plan on taking the battery out of my '12 Escape, putting it into the Focus, and going to Sam's Club to put a new battery in the Escape. They both use the same battery. NavyZX5 makes a good point. I have lower back problems. I would to go to Bardstown, KY every 3 months or so to visit my mom and stepmom. I had to stop about every 45-60 minutes to get out and walk. I can drive a little longer in the Escape. If the snow goes over 2" the Focus stays in the garage. It did not come with ABS brakes. It did come with a great heater and A/C! Oh, and it's paid for! Never had second thoughts to sell, though I have had 4 Ford dealers in my area that want it! Enjoy it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts