Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up I'm Shawn.

Well its been a while since I've been on here. I do check FF every once in a while when I need help fixing something but that's been about it. I recently wrecked my ZTS and picked up at ZX3 to replace it. I fell in love with the focus all over again so you might see me around a little more again. I never really posted that much, but I've been on every other day or so seeing what's new. I do wanna say thanks for all the help you've all been and I'm sure you going to be with my new project [twothumbs]

unnamed.jpg

Lisa 1.jpg

lisa2.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

So far I already have a AEM intake, SCT, Raceland Coil overs and I think its a ZXtuner UDP from my other car. I also have most of a Dynotune Nitrous kit I've been putting together. I haven't put any of it on the newer one yet, but I'm thinking I'm not going to use the AEM anymore because I'm tired of trying to avoid puddles and any kind of water. I loved it but I live in WA. Too much rain to worry about. Other than that I think I'll just continue my project from before but with a better car.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Welcome back to the one & only FF,,,,,, I see your on your way w/ your mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts