Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a OBX header 2 flex pipes gasket and new longer wire wideband 02 sensor used to install header on mk3 focus. It was never installed and it also comes with the weld in bung and plug fouler to make this system work. I've included a heat shield with it.

I'm in catoosa OK
Asking 210 buyer pays shipping o.b.o

Meat tooth is owner and seller
Pm me

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Why are you selling? Looks nice.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just never had the motivation to put it on. I'm also working on rebuilding a sbc 406 so need money for a cam.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
23.41 fedex ground. To 55921

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale pending till end of the day

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Looks nice but I think it would make my DD a little too loud for me lol.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Looks nice but I think it would make my DD a little too loud for me lol.
Non sense :p. I would buy it if I had the cash. Ideally, I would like to do the header/exhaust all at once.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you! Don't forget to take lots of install pics.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
10/23/14....where's the pictures?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Slacker :p.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Header installed last night and lunchbox delete done.Car runs great!!! DCT shifts better than it ever did and no more shudder. At work now and will put up pics ASAP.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
How hard was the install? Also how loud is it? These are the main two things keeping me from picking this up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2.5 hours to install header. Tip:remove both MM and move motor to the front of the the car. Header will then come out easy. Sound: If you baby it not loud at all:But if you get on it very loud. Lunchbox delete:1.5 hours with welding and cutting.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I already have an aftermarket exhaust so I wont need to do the lunchbox delete. I'll probably have to wait until I either get another DD or I find a way to quiet it down to a civil manner because my gut is telling me it will be too loud for my taste.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts