Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install a new passenger motor mount and timing belt on my 01 zx3 with ztech and 5 speed. I tried calling the local dealership for the mount but there tecs couldn't figure out the part number, they ended up telling me thats its unavailable. When I do the mount I'm going to replace the timing kit while I have the mount off.

So what is the part number of the passenger mount? I also know that some members have used a different dealership having it shipped to there home, what dealership was that?

What timing kit would you recommend, looking for everything including the water pump.

Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oddly enough village ford is right down the street from work. I'll check them out.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
To Polygon

Thank you for the link to the EU parts catalog

The USA parts have letters and numbers and there is no readily available cross reference

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
^^^ might come in handy for anyone in the EU researching...

·
Registered
321 Posts
@mikeeshaq

Thanks for that bit of information - I wasn't aware that they use different coding systems. The closest I got for a US parts cat is here -

http://www.fordparts.com/Default.aspx?gnav=nav:home

Use the VIN or Model tab, then select Year, Make and Model. Once you hit the Search Catalog, it will give you a break down of component categories. Once you narrow your selection, you will eventually get access to the slides with the assy nos.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts