Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
next mods

ok what do u think of these mods

bbk 65 mm tb, ported 2000 mani, esslinger udp, crower stage 2 cams, fc cam gears, crower springs and retainers, focus sport header and flex pipe, sct chip??

what do yu think of those mods including my aem cai, and thermal xhaust what will it sond like and what kind of pwer will i have

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm gonna guess around 145-150 whp but your torque will be kinda low since you are going with the Crowers.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nice choices, good choice with the thermal, very top of the line..the crowers are good but your spending extra money that wont really get you nemore power (being the retainers) from the crowers which you dont need with the frIIs, but you could hit high 14s with that if you drive good, good luck [thumb]

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
most people are using the FR's i believe. A couple on here are running the kents and haven't heard a bad word about em. So if i were to buy cams i'd go with the FR's

·
Registered
862 Posts
I would look at the installation for cams. Cams over 380 to 390 lift need grinding for clearance problems and valve springs are an issue as well. all cams need the lash checked. Then decide what range of power you want and what mods you have and are going to get. We have installed and dynoed them all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts