Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Memeber (newpics added!!!)

Here's a few new pics, a bit more recent..........Sorry no engine pics, that part is "under construction" at the moment.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Very good looking ride. Are those REV wheels? How bout a pic of the front? Are those smoked corners? Keep up the good work. [thumb]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rims are Konig Holes 17, in 215 4017 rubber, Eibach pro kit drop, Razzi ground effects, 03 grey headlights, smokes clear corners, S2 wing, Member of DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE- houston.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
nice rims...
nice ride too !
welcome man...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
[welcome] and nice ride, I'm lovin it!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Very very nice looking.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Me likey!

What front lip is that?

·
Registered
565 Posts
looks tight. welcome to the boards.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Welcome new Memeber! Can we call you MeMe for short? Just kidding, sorry, it's early and I'm nutty. Anyway, I looooooooove your car. And you're representin the liquid so I definitely approve. [thumb] Anyway, great job!! Post some more pics if you get a chance! Yeah, how much of a drop is that?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the great comments guys. You all realy make a person feel welcome. My lip kit is the Razzi Kit, which can be also purchased from steeda. The drop is Eibach Pro kit springs, 1.5 drop, probably the best mod i've done to the car performance wise. I plan on taking it lower though, i like the slammed look, i'll probably go with some coilovers. I'll post some more pictures. [:)]

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Love the car, so-so on the rims....no matter what, welcome! [thumb]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts