Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feel free to post a new thread with alittle about you self in this section. This area is watched by me and no threads will be deleted till it's two weeks out with no new posts. Or you can just jump into the FN's boredom thread. Intro you self tell us what state or area you from and what ya drive chances are of us have seen ya

Thank you
FOCUS REVOLUTION
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Posted via FF Mobile just keep checking the page for g2g and check out our boredom thread and say hi and who u are

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Just wanted to say hi, new guy here. I drive a modi out '05 ST!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!

Finally..... Crazy Matt.... HAS COME BACK.... to FOCUS... FANATICS...... *doing his best impression of the Rock*

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi just wanted to introduce myself I drive a complete stock silver 01 ZX3 with the state of Texas in a nautical star decal on the back (it gives 5 more HP)

I'm about to start moding
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi just wanted to introduce myself im anthony im from illinois about 30mi from chicago. I drive an 05 focus zx3, im hoping there will be a meet soon so i can bring the car there lol if you live around here hit me for a cruise lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
CrazyMatt; [URL="http://www.ashisoft.com" said:
duplicate file cleaner[/URL]3471714]I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!

Finally..... Crazy Matt.... HAS COME BACK.... to FOCUS... FANATICS...... *doing his best impression of the Rock*
rugal mechanic the ford focus rs is the most lustworthy european hot hatch forbidden to us yanks no journalist has dared put all 305 hp of its front-wheel-drive madness down on red. 2010 ford focus rs: first u s drive - jalopnik - drive free or die . How do you change a egr tube on a ford focus 2001 with a 2 0 engine .

·
Registered
158 Posts
howdy. i'm still a bit new to the site, and was looking around for a few locals from wisconsin (milwaukee area)... i was told to check this section out.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
You found us. We mostly post in the boredom thread here if you haven't noticed. We are just one big happy family........that happens to have orgys once in a while. lol[giggle]

Usually any G2G's are posted in this section too. With it being winterish now, we don't normally have meets too often.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Focus

Hi My name is devin and im a 2002 focus SE owner im new to all of this but im hoping you guys have a meet up or something in the summer so i can meet some proud focus owners just like me..

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
howdy. i'm still a bit new to the site, and was looking around for a few locals from wisconsin (milwaukee area)... i was told to check this section out.
Ahh.. you made it. [wave]

Hi My name is devin and im a 2002 focus SE owner im new to all of this but im hoping you guys have a meet up or something in the summer so i can meet some proud focus owners just like me..
We usually have a couple meets when there's no snow.

Anything that happens during winter is usually random and spur of the moment because one of us southeastern guys are up nort, or one of the up nort guys are down here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey newbie here. I am in Oklahoma if any others from Okie land are here would love to hear from ya. I just bought a 04 ZTS for $750!! Stuck ignition and Needs tires really really bad! Hope to pick up for christmas!! Have built 92 Nissan SE-R and also a NX2000. And have built and sold two 98 Neons. So I know a little about working on imports just not the Focus YET! Would like tips on timing belt first, Then the regular suspects like exhaust, air intake, wires (are the Zetec and other motors same?) and plugs. so any help would be apreciated thanks!! Machnone out!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
yay milwaukee! im in waukesha, we have a few of us down in this area and a bunch up north

1 - 20 of 51 Posts