Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone my Name is Samebeef and my 15 yr old son just got a 2003 Red Focus ZX3. I joined here because as he and I are working on it together I wanted a good source of information. Not sure what all we are going to do.

His grandparents bought it for $250 from a neighbor after their daughter hit a curb and shop quoted $3,300 to fix openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/. So far we have replace struts, brake pads and plus. Getting new wheels from the other grand parents and it is all good to go with no body damage. Thanks to the shop for their ridiculous quote I guess.

I own a 2013 Mustang gt Modded pretty decent so we are sort of Ford guys I guess. So hello from Naples Florida and pardon the stupid questions until we learn more about the Focus and Front Wheel drive cars.

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,404 Posts
Welcome, you are in the right place. Every problem has been experienced and successfully repaired. First things first for me on these cars is to clean the grounds on the drivers side fender. Sounds like a great father son car to have. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts