Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone 18 year old from Australia, I drive a 2007 DB3 Focus in Titanium Grey, the car is completely stock at the moment but I'm looking to modify it! Lowered, New Wheels, a Exhaust starting with the manifold and maybe a new intake cause I don't like the idea of the plastic one, I joined this forum due to all the info I have seen already and I am keen to see everyone else's rides

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey mate. Im in Adelaide. I have a 2007 lt sedan that i want to eventually make unique. Maybe an XR5 front and some Volks for looks. If you know of any places that stock Focus mod parts in Aus, let me know. Ive found it pretty difficult to get anything besides stock parts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's the Pig in all her dirty glory.

So far I haven't found anything but stock parts unfortunately, I have even had difficulty trying to find a stock stero fasica replacement as mine has cracked. Most of the parts I've found have been from European suppliers.

If anyone can suggest springs for my car that'd be awesome!!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah ive had to fabricate a facia for mine. If you look through my posts theres a few pics of what i did. Im not very mechanical, so need to learn as i go

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice ride. Good luck finding all appealing parts there, welcome! BTW, is it me or does your passenger side mirror has some scratch?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts