Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Was just going to stop in and say hey. Im 23 and I drive a 2013 focus se. I didnt buy it new so i didnt choose the automatic of it, but it has 53,000 miles on it and it works like a champ. Little history on it. First thing i did when i got it was tint the tail light, but unfortunately it got vandalised and now it has just the factory tails on it, but since then i have added new projector headlights and a k&n intake! Rims, tails and more coming in the future.

I dont have a lot of pictures of this car at the moment

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Welcome to FF, a few mods. You have a '70 f100?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Ranger xlt? What motor? 360, 390?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Yes a ranger xlt. 360 automatic. A/c and power steering. I love it.
Awesome, use to drive a '72 sport custom 360 4 spd, 8' box yrs ago.

·
Vendor
492 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us! Tell us a little bit more about your rides, when you have a chance.

I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here. So if you ever have any questions, please be sure to reach out.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Nice rides and welcome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a place for like members rides or something? So i dont just blow up this thread with updates about my car? I have only been viewing this forum via my smartphone so excuse me missing it if there is a place

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Is there a place for like members rides or something? So i dont just blow up this thread with updates about my car? I have only been viewing this forum via my smartphone so excuse me missing it if there is a place
Yea, you can put some pix in your album section of your profile & also in the showroom section.

·
Registered
486 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts