Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello and good evening to all. My name is Claudia and I am the proud owner of my very first Ford. My 2001 Ford Focus is a fabulous silver color. I have had it about 3 weeks now. It is my very first vehicle with manual transmission and I love it. Everyday I discover some new function or another secret compartment! It currently has 200500+ miles on it. It is a beautiful car. I have named him Quico.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
You've got my twin! Although mine has 120k haha. Good to see one of these run for so long.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your new ride. The ZX3s are awesome. Hit up the Mk1 Section or myself for any questions about the car!

Sailor is also a great big help! He basically knows everything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello and good evening to all. My name is Claudia and I am the proud owner of my very first Ford. My 2001 Ford Focus is a fabulous silver color. I have had it about 3 weeks now. It is my very first vehicle with manual transmission and I love it. Everyday I discover some new function or another secret compartment! It currently has 200500+ miles on it. It is a beautiful car. I have named him Quico.
Welcome Claudia and Quico!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts