Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you check out our website there are some videos and some pics throughout the blog. In terms of additional pics I can post some more over the next week.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Welcome welcome! Whenever you get a chance please let us know about your car!

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Speaking of telling :) I added introduction thread. Hit it up and follow the format.

As for Juggernaut! Throw some of the professional pictures you guys have in the showroom! Everyone would love too see it

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks and I've done even better this year with a 2nd overall at a regional so I got to taste the champagne. I had to beat a production wrx and legacy gt to get there amongst others too. Also a 2nd in class, 3rd 2wd in region at Tallpines which is about as big as they get up here; ~55-60 cars. That being said I have yet to get fast I'm definitely just starting to learn :D.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
I was wondering! When our group gets our stickers ready I would love too see it on your car! It's just a group Sticker about 5x4inches

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
It would be an honor! If you ever compete with other foci! Definitely let them know about us. I know you rally guys are a tight group and off the track we are all friends!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Have you guys given any thought to coming down in July for FocusFest'13???

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
It can change from year to year but FF13 will be in St Louis, MO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts