Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Actually been a member for a while. 2001 SE and 2014 SE. Just posted a tech question but don't see it in new posts. It's in my posts. Am I doing something wrong? Hope it's OK to ask here. Thanks for site.

w/ my magic bag
Whats it reguarding? Did you put it in the right section?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for my post under new posts. Nope. Went back to home page.This thread was in "discussion forums/new member check-in" and my other was in "technical forums". Question was on cam sensor code 0340. Not sure what "new posts" is for. Thanks for the reply though felixthecat!

w/ my magic bag
I was looking for my post under new posts. Nope. Went back to home page.This thread was in "discussion forums/new member check-in" and my other was in "technical forums". Question was on cam sensor code 0340. Not sure what "new posts" is for. Thanks for the reply though felixthecat!
New post's are the newest ones when you hit that link. Could be brand new or a couple hours old, depending on the section, some get more hits then others. Hit the ''User CP" link at the top left & that'll take you to your latest post's & threads.

8 DAY HOMECOMING
It sometimes takes a while for another member to post a question or answer to the one you have asked. If you need an immediate answer, google is the key.

Old Phart
Depending how the system/connection is working, you might need to 'refresh" before seeing the latest new info. in the directory area.

I'm in the habit of clicking on "Discussion Forums" for a refresh when I want to see the latest posts in any of the places displayed other than in the sections themselves.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody. Never been in a forum before and it shows. Sorry felixthecat I even lost your message! Yes all your advice helped. I guess I didn't realize the difference between posts and threads. I'll get there, Thanks again.

w/ my magic bag
Thanks everybody. Never been in a forum before and it shows. Sorry felixthecat I even lost your message! Yes all your advice helped. I guess I didn't realize the difference between posts and threads. I'll get there, Thanks again.
No big deal, we're all learning. Thread= When you start a new question, hence make a thread. Post= when you make a comment or answer a question in someones else's thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts