Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new to the forums and wanted a weigh in on some future upgrades for my Focus. Currently have a K&N Cold air, Magnaflow Catback exhaust, upgraded head/tail lights and the added spoiler. I was hoping to get some new wheels next and just wanted some input with ideas. Was also thinking about throttle controllers/tuning for some more vroom. Feel free to give any input!

Pic of the car

·
Registered
2014 SE
8 Posts
Howdy, I'm new also. Your car looks great! Much cooler than mine. As far as mods you might consider these. I have not done them, just been browsing here a bit and they are on my list too.

Tune from @1turbofocus at focus-power.com.
180 degree thermostat
Ecoboost mustang throttle body
Limited Slip Differential
Rear drum to disk brake conversion (if applicable)

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy, I'm new also. Your car looks great! Much cooler than mine. As far as mods you might consider these. I have not done them, just been browsing here a bit and they are on my list too.

Tune from @1turbofocus at focus-power.com.
180 degree thermostat
Ecoboost mustang throttle body
Limited Slip Differential
Rear drum to disk brake conversion (if applicable)
Do you know what year throttle body fits on the 2012?

·
FF Affiliate
30,869 Posts
Do you know what year throttle body fits on the 2012?
The TB part # isGB8Z9E926-A
The Bolt kit # W716585-S437

I can help with your Custom Tuning a lot of great reviews about my Custom Tune going back almost 2 decades in this Forum let me know if you have questions

Tom

·
Registered
5 Posts
No tips on future mods, just popping in to say I’m about to do to mine what you’ve already done to yours (plasti dip stock rims, mud flaps, exhaust).
Looks great! Makes me excited to do mine!

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No tips on future mods, just popping in to say I’m about to do to mine what you’ve already done to yours (plasti dip stock rims, mud flaps, exhaust).
Looks great! Makes me excited to do mine!
The Plastdip held up really well, but I think that getting new wheels in gloss black will really make a difference. I went with Spec-D head and tailights and have nothing but good things to say about them too.

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone, new to the forums and wanted a weigh in on some future upgrades for my Focus. Currently have a K&N Cold air, Magnaflow Catback exhaust, upgraded head/tail lights and the added spoiler. I was hoping to get some new wheels next and just wanted some input with ideas. Was also thinking about throttle controllers/tuning for some more vroom. Feel free to give any input!

Pic of the car
View attachment 307658
Went ahead and got the tune from tom and ordered the ecboost throttle body!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts