Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wats up everybody my name is james, i live over in downtown clifton and i would like to join focus factor.i have been looking for a focus for a long time and i finally just found a 2000 zx3 last night and i will have it on Monday.its 100% stock so i could use any idea or suggestions you guys have.o and if any of you have any parts for it let me know and i would love to buy some.ill post some pics later this week too.

·
Registered
525 Posts
hi james, im Joe and im in lebanon, ohio.

The classifieds here have lots of parts you can choose from. i encourage an exhaust (cat-back) to be one of your first mods. maybe an intake and header.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Hey wats up everybody my name is james, i live over in downtown clifton and i would like to join focus factor.i have been looking for a focus for a long time and i finally just found a 2000 zx3 last night and i will have it on Monday.its 100% stock so i could use any idea or suggestions you guys have.o and if any of you have any parts for it let me know and i would love to buy some.ill post some pics later this week too.
A local guy on here has one for sale that already has alot of the performance mods done to it... and it fairly cheap as well... his name is Focus_zx3oh

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks for both of your help. Joe you were right they got mass parts in the classifieds o and nice pics are they the most current ones you got.and 03OrangeSVT you got a sick ride man i love the color and the mods. o and i tried to search for that Focus_zx3oh user and got nothing ???.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Hey now my car is better the Oranges, its actually running strong and not blowing a lot of smoke!

Anyway welcome to the group. If you are not set on that ZX3 your found I would make you a deal on the ZX3 I have. I think I mentioned all the stuff to you before but it has about every bolt on you could want! CAI, Header, TB, cams, cam gears, exhaust, tein coilover, r34 bumper, z3 fenders, POLK component speakers, SVT Rims, and new front brakes, alum valve cover, IT is loaded!

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
hi james, im Joe and im in lebanon, ohio.

The classifieds here have lots of parts you can choose from. i encourage an exhaust (cat-back) to be one of your first mods. maybe an intake and header.
^^Where in lebanon? (in relation to golden lamb)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
egbertnr how much you selling it for. do you got some pics.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Yeah here are a few pics, We were going to start out a little higher but we would like to see 4500 for it since it does have all the aftermarket things on it. We might be willing to bargain if you have something in mind. I will probably post it in the BST forums in the near future.

Its is kinda of project in the works as are most cars. There are a few more things that we would like to make it perfect.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
egbertnr i just got an extra set of wheels (stock 16") would you be willing to trade them for those SVT plus some cash?

PLEEEEASE!
Those are probably going to have to stay with the car. If we keep the car We will use those for autocross as I have a few extra tires for those rims that we can burn through.

Buy the car and you can have them!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I would however be willing to buy the extra set of 16s you have outright if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I have the badgeless euro grille on my SVT.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Going tonight to get all the replacement parts for FOFO! New silver bumper, fenders, and windshield.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts