Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anyone had this problem or know what I can be?? The car was running fine yesterday but this morning I went to start it for work and had no ignition lights and a loud buzzing noise coming from the fusebox area? The digital display says engine system fault, indicators won't work but when I turned the wipers on I couldn't turn them off?? I had to disconnect the battery to turn them off? I used to have a fault with the indicators not working sometimes but today its just buzzing and nothing else at all?? Anyone have any ideas please?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Newbie Checking In

Hi, my name is Cliff and this is my 2nd FF. First one was a 2005 ZX5 SE and it was great. My newer one is a Blue 2010 Focus 4-door S model. Really like the car except the rear door locks have a gremlin. They unlock when they want to. Real intermittent. Think this might be a grounding issue? I have looked in your archives, but haven't laid my finger on the culprit yet. Anyway, thanks for the forum and any and all advice.

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
People, it makes NO sense to post in someone elses thread without reading it, and replying to the OP in this case.

The OP wasn't starting a thread here for anyone with issues, those posts belong in their own threads elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts