Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Great, Welcome to FF. No more lurking!!!

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
[welcome] to FF! [ffrocks] [:D]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My second color choice after perform. blue when I got my hatch, congrats!
Thanks! Both are nice colors. I usually don't pay attention to colors because my personal opinion is that the wheel design makes the car. Our 2012 Fusion is flame blue metallic and I think its a great color.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Welcome! Love the Color, RR is awesome. Just need to keep an extra special eye out for the cops, this color is a ticket magnet lol. I have the same style wheels as you but a different color scheme, Ford really has stepped up with the OEM wheel options lately.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome! Love the Color, RR is awesome. Just need to keep an extra special eye out for the cops, this color is a ticket magnet lol. I have the same style wheels as you but a different color scheme, Ford really has stepped up with the OEM wheel options lately.
Thanks! Nice sedan! The wheels, are the spokes actually machined? It is a nice looking wheel for sure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My buddy at work has a Race Red F-150, 4x4 with 4 doors.
Cool. I was actually wanting to get a new f150. I traded my 03 mustang in towards this focus, was actually planning on trading the mustang and my 99 f150 in towards a new f150 but wouldn't be able to swing the payment. I know it will probably be hard to believe, but I prefer this focus over the mustang. Its much more comfortable to still in and rides 10 times better.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Thanks! Nice sedan! The wheels, are the spokes actually machined? It is a nice looking wheel for sure.
Yes they are machined.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts