Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just picked up my 2014 Tuxedo Black Hatchback 5 speed. And let me tell you something. It was literally the only 5 speed hatchback outside of the ST in the whole state. I called over 15 dealerships to find it. But man was it worth it. Already have 1200 miles on it and just got it Friday. Very happy with it. The mod bug is already hitting hard though. Plans are as follows:

Moar low- not too sure which brand coilovers yet, havent had time to the the research.
Wheels- contemplating several different styles currently, definitely want them in Tiffany Blue though.
Intake- most likely Steeda.
RMM- Cobb?
Exhaust- This will have wait until the winter is over, so I may do the lunchbox delete until then, and then upgrade to the FSWerks Race Exhaust system.
Exterior- Thule roof rack for my kayak, window vent shade thingys, tint windows,black emblems, euro front plate, black led tail lights, black headlights.
Interior- all weather floormats, would love to add a sub (if anyone can point me in the direction that would be fantastic), short shifter?, paint certain trim pieces Tiffany Blue,possibly new shifter if i start to dislike the stock one, which i dont see happening anytime soon.

Anyways, little background on me. I love modding cars, and bikes. Really anything that has an engine. I just came from an 04 Honda Civic EX Coupe, that i flipped coming down a mountain after camping. My other ride is a 1980 Kawasaki KZ440 that i built into a cafe racer. I've usually always been an import guy, Nissan or Honda, so picking the Focus was shocking but good lord the hatchback has the nicest booty ive ever laid eyes on. But seriously, definitely one of the better looking hatchbacks, and cars in general, on the road today. And before you ask, yes I removed both the pinstripe and the dealer sticker! About to debadge it once its warm enough to step outside for longer than 4 minutes. Looking forward to all the information ill gain on this page, happy modding!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome!

Worth the search for the right ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts