Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, new member here. I just bought a 2011 Focus S model 6 months ago. It's finished in Blue Flame Metallic. It's a low option car (only option is automatic transmission), and it even has crank windows (I hate working on power windows).

I kinda like it only having steel wheels and hubcaps, as I am going to be adding some black aftermarket rims and low profile tires soon. Hopefully I can also lower it without voiding its warranty (has 70k left on the certified powertrain warranty and 18k left on the PremiumCare bumper to bumper warranty). I'd like to stiffen up the suspension as well. It looks pretty cool here and is kinda rare amongst the sea of Hondas, Toyotas, and Hyundais here in California.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
WELCOME! Perfect timing too! I'm coming to Elk Grove in about a month!

I myself have an 01 ZX3 also with manual windows but a manual tranny as well. We'll have to meet up sometime.

Head over to the regional forums and introduce yourself! Lots of people from Sacramento and East Bay there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm new too, and about an hour south of you.

I like low option cars myself. My last vehicle, was an 06 Tacoma that had zero options except AC. Loved that truck and its crank windows :) Went complete opposite this time though, and went full option. It's cool, but less customizable unless you undo what paid extra for haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another local! We may have enough in the area for a meetup.
A1 you moving to EG?
Definitely. We will have to have a Bay Area/Sacramento meetup somewhere in the middle perhaps? Maybe have some trophies for lowest, loudest, best of show, most stock (mine would win, lol).

We should have club patches like Sons of Anarchy. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm also in Sacramento !! [headbang] dude I'd love to meet up with any and all of you guys!! If you've seen a black ZX3 with silver bumpers on it, that's me, lol!

Crank windows?? That's actually pretty sweet! I have a 2001 ZX3 so I don't have certain modern ammenities, but I am admittedly spoiled with power windows.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
Holy crap. Somebody start a thread for Sacramento! We need to do this right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts