Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my new Focus 5dr Ti in White Platinum. I wanted to place an order for one but found one with all the options i wanted at a dealer 50 miles away so made a little road trip this past saturday and came home with it.
Only 2 days in but so far i am very impressed with it. All my friends love the car first comment is its a FORD! WOW! it looks great! Can i drive it?!

i'll take a few pics and post when i get home. Reading all of the simple mods that have been done on here. i already have a list to what i want to do to mine.

[drinking] [clap]

The Ti Rear End

The Left Side

The CockPit

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Yes welcome.
I also drove to find the car aI wanted.
I live in a big metro area with over a dozen Ford dealers and not one had a car i would buy.
A little search found my car 60 miles away in a farm town.
Bought it. Great!

·
Registered
800 Posts
My dealer had a good selection of the colors and options on the lot. maybe not THE combo but you could at least see what each feature really was like and decide from there. I ended up getting one off the lot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the dealer i got it from had just gotten a HUGE shipment in they had over 250 Foci. just had to pick the right one and i feel i did.

·
Registered
967 Posts
All my friends love the car first comment is its a FORD! WOW! it looks great! Can i drive it?!

[drinking] [clap]
Congrats on the car and welcome. I still get looks and people asking me what kind of car it is too. Theyre shocked and dont believe me that its a focus.

Gonna get it tinted?

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on the car and welcome. I still get looks and people asking me what kind of car it is too. Theyre shocked and dont believe me that its a focus.

Gonna get it tinted?

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
oh yea all ready stopped by the tint shop to get a quote. set appointment for Thursday

up dated first post with pix ... enjoy will take more pics after tint is done.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brought the car home Saturday 10-24-11 all ready have 138 mile and up to 25.1 MPG [clap]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice! Love the white! [welcome]

·
Registered
80 Posts
welcome. i'm also driving around socal in with practically the same car! congrats on the purchase (and color choice!) :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice! Love the white! [welcome]
yes the white looks great in the shade it looks almost like a plain white but once the sun or a little light hits it you can really see the pearl colors in it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are a few pix of my tint job i went with 20% all around. After reading the "tint" thread i was surprised how much people were paying for tint in their areas. i was hearing upwards of $300 in some cases... [thumbd]
i went to my usual tint shop and was surprised by the $150 estimate i got so i scheduled it for the next day and this is what it looks like now... [clap]

Left Side

Rear

Right Side

enjoy ...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Great car and you should enjoy it as I enjoy mine. I also have one White Tri-Coat and I feel it is the best color for this car. [:)~]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts