Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. New member here. I own a 2014 Ford Focus SE. Had it for 3 years now with no issue up until recently. I've been getting leakage into my passenger floorboard when I use the a/c. So much so it creates a puddle on the passenger floorboard. The a/c is still blowing cold but after a while it'll blow steam out of the vents. But still cold. I opened the panel and noticed the leakage coming from the black case shown in the pictures. Any idea what could be the issue? I just want to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into before I take it in. It's no longer under warranty. Could this possibly be something I can fix myself? You can see a little droplet within a minute of turning the a/c on as shown in the picture between the black case and metal tubes.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've googled this a few times. Is that the drain tube on the bottom left of the picture? With the yellow cap?

·
Grey Friar
947 Posts
Probably... Water on passanger floor. A/C drain This guy had a screw blocking the drain tube. Pull the carpet back and pop the connector off, also check under the car for blockage at the outlet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts