2 elliottcarlose

3 svt clarity

4 svt bmxer

5 wickedgreyzx3

·
Registered
351 Posts
yo bud, Sunday is July 30th.

I'm going to talk to Nick and see what his schedule is Sunday Night. Hopefully I have my car back from the shop.

I would hope for about 4-6 at latest. My preference.

·
Registered
37 Posts
im in for anytime my whole weekend is clear now just let me know what time is good for everyone else Rideout

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
sunday anytime I am free

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lets say 5-6 which ones better for you guys! i live about 10 min from it so it dosent matter to me what evers good for you guys!

·
Registered
37 Posts
5 is good i am going to check out the trift store at cols square 2night if anyone else wants to come up there call me at 6147740399 Brian

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i might be there not to sure. DOnt show up till 10:30 or you wil be board

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorrry guys i ment sunday the 6th but if this sunday is when you want to do it and had planed to do it then we will do it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
don't matter to me broseff. . .we can do it next weekend. fiance's going to be back in town on Sunday night anyway, and i will have been with car guys ALL weekend out at the SCCA Governors Cup. . .up to you.. and everyone else.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Either

I am good with either sunday I was thinking this one so either one is cool with me lol. I am with you on the wings.

Rideout

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we will meet up at the quaker steak n lube on polaris at 5:30 sun night! hope to see you al there.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
too bad it wasn't the quaker stake up in sheffield [:(]... unless we could get a g2g together up here too [:)~]

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hey guys, I don't really know what y'all are talkin about (I'm new th the scene here), but I noticed you all are from around Columbus. I've been wanting to meet some FF members, but I didn't know if there was some kind of Club or what around here. Could you give me the scoop?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
theres no club we just g2g everyonce in a while. THis sunday august, 6 we are meeting at quaker steak and lube on polaris. if you need directions google it. pm me if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
No need for directions, I live in Delaware and work in Worthington, I pass it every day![:D]

As long asI can clear it with the ol' lady I'll see you sun...[thumb]

·
Registered
37 Posts
my stomach is now starting to prepare for some wings lol.

Rideout

1 - 20 of 21 Posts