Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets get a meet going? sat? yes we need one on sat!!! in columbus or near next monthor sept?

lets get this going

·
Registered
37 Posts
Meet

I am in columbus near westerville and down for a meet whenever just let me know.

Rideout

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i say we meet at quaker steak n lube on polaris park way,

·
Registered
351 Posts
you absolute bastards. . . I leave Columbus for ONE weekend since I've had the car, and you want to hold a G2G. . .judas PRIEST. . .[slap]

Ok well then on Monday night, when I'm back, you're all coming to my house and telling me what i missed. . .[:)][:)][:)][:)]ers. [woot]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
project2point said:
lets get a meet going? sat? yes we need one on sat!!! in columbus or near next monthor sept?

lets get this going
I'm having a G2G in September..... its gonna be a G2G/ install day/ garage warming party

Checkout my feeler thread.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was tinking about going to that, just depends on school and work.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SVT_CLARITY said:
you absolute bastards. . . I leave Columbus for ONE weekend since I've had the car, and you want to hold a G2G. . .judas PRIEST. . .[slap]

Ok well then on Monday night, when I'm back, you're all coming to my house and telling me what i missed. . .[:)][:)][:)][:)]ers. [woot]

have you gotten my pm about fri and sat. nights? At the thirft store off 161 we have a giatn g2g , all kinds of cars from about 10:30-11 to when ever you wanna leave, we never get thrown out, cops dont bother us ( we have kicked out most of the dumb ricers).

also us columbus/ near columbus 30 min-hr could meet up somewere one weekend and have alittle g2g!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i vote tues. night about 8 at quaker steak and lube for al you can eat night!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
one on the weedebd would be sweet I live about 45 mins from columbus

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
project2point said:
also us columbus/ near columbus 30 min-hr could meet up somewere one weekend and have alittle g2g!
I'm about an hour away myself..... I'm straight down US23... I live about a mile from the highway.

·
Registered
37 Posts
thrift store

Are you guys meeting up there very week? I live right off of cleveland Ave about 2 min from there. I Am going to haave to swing by if so. I just moved over there a few weeks ago.

Rideout

·
Registered
351 Posts
^^^^ OrangeSVT, I think we're just trying to get some smaller G2G's going so the Columbus guys can meet up and meet eachother. I've read your feeler thread, and granted that it's not the weekend I'm getting married, I'm planning on being there. These smaller ones aren't to replace yours, I'm pulling for all of C-Bus to head down to you in Sept. . .

And hey, anyone else who can possibly make it out to the smaller ones in C-Bus, sweet.

There's another guy here in town with an SVT, I'll make sure he knows. The blue one, Euro Wheels, supercharged, on the east side.

As for meeting up somewhere for a smaller one during the weeks, the 711 here on campus by the French Field House is perfect. Slurpees and shit, I know the owners and workers, and all of the cops that roll in and out all night long, and they're all decent dudes. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we are in no way trying to steal from your g2g trust me if im able ill be there, we are just trying to get a little c-bus group together to get to know people around town!

brideout every fri/sat around 10:30-11:00 pm at the thriftstore

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I know your not... I'm just pimpimg the shit out of mine [:D]

I wish I was closer to C-bus.. I'd like to go to yours as well.

·
Registered
351 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:
I know your not... I'm just pimpimg the shit out of mine [:D]
[rofl]
You should come up if you get a chance on one of the weekends. Also, if anyone i running AutoX in C-bus on August22nd, hit me up and let me know. I think it's #8 or #9. I plan on running that date. This weekend is Governors Cup, I'll probably be there hanging out, let me know.

Orange, I might also stop down sometime in September in ADDITION to the g2G. Some time during that month I'm running with the Dayton Porsche Club.[driving]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts