Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What day should we move the meetings to?

• Thursday like all other clubs in Vegas

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Friday since it doesn't conflict with everyone's weekend.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Saturday, it's worked so far. Why change it?

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the latest debacle as of late, I feel it's time we move our meet days to a different one. This is just me getting a feeling for what other people's opinions are.

Here's mine. I think that we are secluding ourselves a little by meeting on a Sat. All clubs in Vegas meet Thursday (for some stupid reason), but they do. If it were up to me I would make our meet days on Thursday for that reason.

Brando also brought up the point of introducing ourselves to 702Racing (I think, I can't remember off the top of my head). Anyway, post up what you think and we'll take it from there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Im putting down Saturday. Any day of the week is good for me, but i work graveyard, so i'd be heading to work after the meet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Auto-x at nellis on the 28 sep it's a good time, pre-registration is open. I wish I could've made your meets, but I work to much during the week and the weekends are reserved for my family with the exception of the ocasional auto-x.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Iam going to go with thursdays, not because everyone else meets that day, but because my girl works a 9-5 mon-fri, and we use the weekends to relax..

Oh the site is lvracingscene.com

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
COOL!, keep the feedback coming!

Ryan2 (Lip), don't worry about it man, we all understand. If we didn't, Mario would've been gone a LONG time ago. HAHAHAAH!

·
Registered
453 Posts
COOL!, keep the feedback coming!

Ryan2 (Lip), don't worry about it man, we all understand. If we didn't, Mario would've been gone a LONG time ago. HAHAHAAH!
Yea but the only one that has that authority to do that is Ryan or Myself!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I see that u have ben a member, but u have 9 posts in the last three years...

Thats good that u are already on there, have u gone to any of the meets before?? I used to go everyweek with my homie...

·
Registered
453 Posts
I see that u have ben a member, but u have 9 posts in the last three years...

Thats good that u are already on there, have u gone to any of the meets before?? I used to go everyweek with my homie...
what does my post count have to do with it.. i frequent several boards, this one primarily and the other one FJ, i also go to fordf150.net because i also have a expedition, and i also own a celica supra, and visit celicasupra.com, and snma.net due to owning 2 mustangs previously..and i also visit mazdas247.com, lvmazdas.com, and many others pretaining to the focus!!!along with lvracingscene, and if you see i don't usually post too much on any of the boards. but i do check-in very often on all of them.. ihave been to meets in the past, but these days i am raising a family and providing for them...and usually only attend the big meets that are close by..

·
Registered
113 Posts
The way u posted it, seemed like u were a frequent and active member on the site.. We have strayed away from topic.. Sorry allaround01focus

·
Registered
0 Posts
THERE IS A MEETING ON SAT. @ 6:30 AT PT'S On CHARRELSTON AN DECATUR COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE CAUSE TOPICS WILL BE FURTHER DISCUSSED AT THAT TIME>>

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brando, I would highly suggest you come to the Sat meeting.

I think there's a select few members who see that you have much input online, but have yet to show to a single meet.

Just an observation.

MOVE THE MEETING DAYS GOD DAMNIT!!!

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everybody VOTE!

·
Registered
114 Posts
THERE IS A MEETING ON SAT. @ 6:30 AT PT'S On CHARRELSTON AN DECATUR COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE CAUSE TOPICS WILL BE FURTHER DISCUSSED AT THAT TIME>>
Since I am invited this time. I will make it.

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vote

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kinda last minute, but ill come thru for a lil... Input online or in person is the same.. Just one saves me gas =). My girl is gone be mad, but she will get over it...

·
Registered
0 Posts
The Meet Will Be Breif And Sweet Cause ITS UFC At Jeffs.... So We Will Meet And Then Caravan To The New Pad...... Meet Time Will Be 6 PM Sharp We Will Cruise By 645 At The Latest. Dont Forget BYOB And Help Support The Cause.....

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Make sure Jeff records it.

I'll call you Ryan when i get off work to see if anybody's still there. I get off @ 11pm, so the party doesn't end till at least 2am. GOT IT?!

Where's Jeff's new pad anyway.

Brando, you showin?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yea ill be at the meet.. But ill prolly meet leave out when yall go to jeffs.. Or i might join and stay for one match.. idk

1 - 20 of 45 Posts