Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so magnaflow took my car lst weeek to use it as a prototype for an exhaust and may i say it cam out goo its a 2.25 pipe and a 1 into 2 coming out the rear side by side will post piks and video woon but for now check out these vids from magaflow http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QfnsYla_oHM/THANzISyOMI/AAAAAAAAAqY/3jLmVlEDh6A/s1600/mactee2.jpg
hopefully this works or u can go to magnaflow.com and look up 2012 ford focus and its m focus they used check it out
im extremely happy with it the way it looks and sounds [clap][:D]

·
Registered
23 Posts
[ffrocks]OK! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I have a few questions though. How much? Will it void my warrenty? and how will it effect horsepower/MPG?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sounds pretty much just like my car except that i have a single tip and you have a dual

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[ffrocks]OK! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I have a few questions though. How much? Will it void my warrenty? and how will it effect horsepower/MPG?
idk how much they are gonna charge and voidin yur warrenty it sounldnt due to that it is a cat back system and it improves horsepower and i actully have gained alittle bit of mpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts