Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new m3 mirriors on a few days ago.. they look great, but they do decreasse the visability of the mirrior quite a bit. Not too bad though.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
they look pretty good!! do they light up amber with your signals? if i were to go to aftermarket mirrors, i would get the DTM Race mirors. they are a bit lower profile and are dipped in blue tint, just like many high-end imports. but non-theless, yours look REALLY good! keep up the good work on trickin ur FoFo out![thumb]

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Your car looks pretty clean, great job.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sorry Stetz..... don't like them......

But I like the car.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they could light up amber, but i have them wired to light blue with the turn signals. If i had more time to play with it, they would light amber with the parking lamps on, and blue with the turns, but one day, ill get to it.. for now, its just blue

sorry crazy and whoever doesnt like them, but for 28 bucks, including shipping, their not bad

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
i dont like the CF look but i like the mirrors alot. Ought to have them color matched. [thumb]

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Gumbercules said:
fake carbon fiber... *shudder*
luckily that can be fixed with paint. At least the fake carbon fiber doesn't scratch as easily as the glossy black M3 mirrors. you can scratch those with your fingernail if you tried.

·
Registered
65 Posts
yeah i had a pair of m3's once myself but idecided they were too "ricer" for me and stocked em away.... after having those on for a little you really apreciate the shape and size of the stockers!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
They are ok, I myself have never really liked them that much as they look like they are pointing upwards and throw off the 'lines' of the car.......

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Well you know what I think, but they look nice, but I hate how you can't see shit through them.
Anyway when do you get the new one's, since that bitch [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] them up?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts