Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for all of you that know what she looked like, she now has a new look.

Old look.

And the New look.

-Wheels-

-Wheels on the dirty car without stock hood on-

-ALL CLEANED-

Reason for the new look is since I have the Integra and own the thing I am going to be selling the FoFo. I really dont want to but I am going to be settling down and buying a house when tax returns come in and with the focus gone it will be saving me about 600 dollars a month (payment and insurance). ST170's were traded to Jason (Ataru) for his stockers [8] , yeah call me crazy but the guy is a great guy and deserved them. He helped me with everything I need to do on the Focus anytime I need him. hood has been sold to Jed (loudfocus01) and the wheels [deviltail] , youll have to wait to see about those.

Thanks for looking comment and everything is welcomed.

Andrew

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
aww man that sucks but its all good though. now i cant wait 2 see that hood on loudfocus01's fofo, i bet it would look sick.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Whatever happened to the ST170 headlights, it looked really good on ur car.

·
Registered
896 Posts
nm i didnt see the details on the bottom. Man i loved how ur car used to look.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
dude...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
freakin vultures

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I loved them but I dont want to see them get sold with the car and see the car get wrecked to shit or see the wheels get all messed up so.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Honestly I still think it looks damn good! I owe both you and Jason a big debt of gratitude for all the help on my car over the years. Thanks buddy. Let me know if I can ever help you.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
still looks good! sad your ganna sell it, that sucks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Kinda funny me and my cousin are going from (my built ls vtec integra) and (his built K20 RHD integra sedan) to red svtf's..your doing the complete opposite

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
OMG that old look was HAWT !!! [ohcrap]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Car still looks bangin' man. I can hardly wait to meet up and get that CF hood from you buddy.

·
Registered
294 Posts
too bad you have to sell it.. its an awesome car, it definately proves that RED is the best color for the focus... [headbang] [:p]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts