Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I kind of got tired of the "look at me" look my car had going so I decided to tone it down some. I traded my front end with a guy I met on here that had an SVT. So...Im on my way to the paint shop to get the entire car repainted (sonic blue or black I dont know yet) and a 1500 dodge ram back into me at a stop sign.[mecry] Anyways, now Im getting the car redone for basically free YAY me. anyways on to pics.

1st day of ownership:

First Attempt:

Second Attempt:

Final Look with unpainted SVT front:

Will update thread when I repaint the entire car...thanks comments welcome!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
liked the f2 look on yours, but can't go wrong with the svt. sharp but not as "blingy" lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks good, as some advice black is awesome, when its clean, but its a bitch to keep clean and without swirl marks...

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
i kinda liked that f2 look :(
but as said the SVT look is a safe choice if you want to be more low key and still stay sexy
and i say like a glossy dark silver....cause silver is awesome anyway you put it [thumb]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^ yeh tru that, but i would agree with black. and u minus well do a whole svt body look (sides and rear) and then you can look like a svt.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
blazing copper perhaps?

idk, i like your car regardless...

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I say stick it back yellow, and leave the rest stock. black moldings and such with the svt front end. oh, maybe an OEM cf hood and svt upper grille. slam it on some black slipstreams while youre at it (my dream ZX3 Project car)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I liked the F2 front, looks like your SVT front still needs some fitment. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
so do you have pic of the RAM back into you?
is it a lot of damage?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I liked the second attempt... oh well, whatever makes you happy. SVT is always a good direction

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
You should not have changed a thing about it, the F2 front is looked amazing; I would have done RS rims n boost behing that bumper.
Good luck
Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts