Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a few weeks now my g/f has been bugging me to get a dog...in the end, i break down give the ok and well today we picked up our new little buddy...an 8 week old dachshund... very cute so far and of course she is extremely happy.

the dog has def been playful and hopefully the little bugger will become house trained.

heres a few lil pics i just took.

hard getting a photo of the little bugger runnin around.

say hello to Romeo...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Cute puppy!! I hardly remeber Duke being that small.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
So cute Ed!!

One thing about dascies... Train Him FAST! He's the cutest thing in the world and I promise, if he doesn't already, he'll catch on very soon that he is. They're a notoriously difficult breed to train, because they're strong-willed little beasts!

So you just gotta stand firm and let him know who's Boss right from the get-go, or those itty bitty legs'll walk all over you the rest of his life! They're extremely fun and spunky little dudes when trained right though... oh yeah, try to curb barking if possible, they've got Loud voices for such little dogs, and they like to bark (it's in their blood as hounds)!!

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
I miss my dachshund[:(]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Nice dog, dawg. [:p]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
AWWW!!! YES, Amanda is right. TRAIN HIM FAST!!! Harvey (my bf and his ex's long haired dachschund) is sooo stubborn. That's just their nature. But they are awesome awesome dogs!!!!

Put him in the pet's thread now! There you'll see recent shots of our Harv-dog. [:D]
ROMEO.. VERY CUTE!!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol shush joel... amanda thanks for the heads up... but her whole family has em. parents have 2, brother/wife have 1...had 2, grandmother has one...so last night her brother/wife took over there new puppy and hound with the rents pups...they had a blast...now romeo is hyper as hell...cept right now hes calm sittin on my lap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts