Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I ordered my new AC knobs and vinyl together from Amazon...and after work today I got to install them.

One or two pieces from the console I need to re-do, as this was my first time wrapping...and while it wasn't as hard as I thought....it sure as hell wasn't easy. For a grand total of $30, I'll call this entirely worth it...and I have half a roll of vinyl left to WRAP ALL THE THINGS.

3m Brushed Black Metallic Scotchprint1080

A/C knobs(these only took five days to arrive in Ohio...from China...with the free shipping option)

What do ya guys think???

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to MkIII interior mods section.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Those knobs are nice. The overall appearance would be improved with a thorough dusting, and good cleaning of that smeared media screen.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
If your trim/AC knob area was all scratched up, then by all means it looks better. The all blacked out look isn't my cup of tea though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those knobs are nice. The overall appearance would be improved with a thorough dusting, and good cleaning of that smeared media screen.
Yep! I had today planned to do a full detail, it looks much more presentable now. This looks much better than that last one.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Bravo !! That is a totally different (for the better) look. The substitution of natural light for what I assume was a flash in the first picture is a real plus. Looks great.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Someones been driving their car like they stole it (28mpg).[driving]

On a side note how hard was it to remove the trim pieces? Is there a guide you referenced?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
Ha I had those same dice in my car. Im thinking of wrapping some things in my car. How hard was it to do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts