Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

#106429 Coupe Full Kit MSRP: $751.75

#106428 Sedan Full Kit MSRP: $751.75

First person to purchase this kit will get an exclusive discount. If, they are able to provide us with pics of the kit on the car after it is painted. It has to be done within 2 weeks of the kit arriving to your home. The ETA on this kit getting to us is August 1st, 2011. [read]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
is that for dual exhaust or looks like single exit on the right side? factory exit is on the left

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol sorry guys remember photo'chop is a skill that not all of us have. I think the exhaust hole was incorporated into the picture incorrectly. Thus, why I am hooking some lucky person up with a great deal for actual pictures.[histerical]

·
Registered
728 Posts
Death site bought it and has the kit, I'm not sure if its painted and on yet but go look through his album and he did a mock up. Is the $7xx price the discount?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Do we lose foglights with the front bumper or can they be inserted into those side spots?

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I can't wait to see what this looks like installed and painted

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Hell you can see first hand if you wanna buy one for me. Lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
I do autox. [driving] If I'm lowered 1.5in, will the side skirts scrape the ground? [ohcrap]

·
Registered
106 Posts
I modified the pic a little to look like my car. I think the kit looks WAY better in white. [grinking]

My car:

With piranha:

Also tried my hand at the rear bumper, but didn't come out anywhere near as clean as the front (if you can even call it that...) Oh well, I tried. If you guys could send me a kit for photo shoot purposes I'd be more than happy to put up some really NICE pics! :D

And my suspension was brand new in March. No leaky leaky here... :p

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks awesome in white. Unfortunately I can't just send out free kits, especially kits that we just released. I can give you a decent discount so you could make the purchase. [clap]

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I would love to pimp my white car with that kit, looks so clean.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
now that's sexy!!!!!
if you took the picture of the back end of the car and reversed it, it would look correct.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts