Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Jersey where is everyone located. I am orginally from Hightstown NJ and joined the army to get away from trouble. Would like to rool around wit some new people tired of the same crew

·
Registered
666 Posts
Any NJTuners here?

Any NJTuners here? hmmmm??? [burnout]

·
Registered
666 Posts
exit 153A off the parkway

·
Registered
666 Posts
yea they do, I used to be part of it back when there was more NJIT guys in there but now its all about the nissan 350Z folks and the clowns from honda-tech lol

·
Registered
666 Posts
anyone up for a north jersey meet in feb?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Alright Jersey where is everyone located. I am orginally from Hightstown NJ and joined the army to get away from trouble. Would like to rool around wit some new people tired of the same crew
When did you leave hightstown? Did you graduate here? What year?
I too an a hightstown native (not that big of a town!) and currently live in east windsor.
Ken

·
Registered
666 Posts
There is a nice park by rutgers new brunswick that the njtuners used to go and meet, we can have like a subzero BBQ or meet there then head out to sonic in Waretown (exit 69 off the GSP)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hope we can do a scenic drive, rather than hopping on I-287 and the Parkway, to get to Waretown. But it would be good to get a NJ group together.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Hey what's up Oblivion... did you have a silver hatchback?

I'm on NJTuners every now and then, but I haven't been to a meet in a while. '07 was the height of their reign and I became active late that year. Being that it's winter and the atmosphere has changed a bit, there doesn't seem to be as much going on. You can ALWAYS find a local meet going on though.

There's a guy TJ who has a boosted red Mustang who also has a blue SVTf who's on there. There are a couple other Focuses, but not many really; and I think TJ and I are the only regular SVT Focus owners.

There's also Tim with the JRSC blue SVT, but I think he's mostly on TriStateTuners. He used to be in the Camden area, but I believe he moved into PA.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hey what's up Oblivion... did you have a silver hatchback?

I'm on NJTuners every now and then, but I haven't been to a meet in a while. '07 was the height of their reign and I became active late that year. Being that it's winter and the atmosphere has changed a bit, there doesn't seem to be as much going on. You can ALWAYS find a local meet going on though.

There's a guy TJ who has a boosted red Mustang who also has a blue SVTf who's on there. There are a couple other Focuses, but not many really; and I think TJ and I are the only regular SVT Focus owners.

There's also Tim with the JRSC blue SVT, but I think he's mostly on TriStateTuners. He used to be in the Camden area, but I believe he moved into PA.
I used to have a white honda accord then I got a slammed green accord when the other one went at 200k... then the green one's tranny went on new years eve and here I am with a blue ZX5 focus [wiggle]

·
Registered
357 Posts
yay, new jersey drivers... so many, yet so quiet... anyway, i'm from the hamilton/trenton area. although a few still exist, i'm glad the neon srt-4 fad faded out... although EVO's are springing up.. VIII's and IX's that is. on the other hand, and some good news, I've noticed a lot more foci in the population lately

1 - 20 of 40 Posts