Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just chose where to stick my shuffle. I have some trimming to do and a little fabrication to the space to allow the pie aux adapter wires to not be in the way and for easy removal.

I am going to back light it as well so I have to build a LED housing too. And I still need to find a place for the hazard switch but that will be the easy part.

Anyway here are the first set up pics.
more pics as it comes together.

·
Registered
454 Posts
that looks interesting in a good way. do you smoke? if not you could probably put the hazard switch in the cigerete light space.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
auto auto auto! very nice! you could relocate the hazard switch in the little cubby below the stereo area if you know what i mean... i never use mine, i dont know if you do

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that looks interesting in a good way. do you smoke? if not you could probably put the hazard switch in the cigerete light space.
I think I actually found a round switch that will fit there, but I might just make a hide away button for it.

looks like an ipod shuffle to me ;)
lmao yeah not nano, shuffle [:D] hehe

auto auto auto! very nice! you could relocate the hazard switch in the little cubby below the stereo area if you know what i mean... i never use mine, i dont know if you do
I thought of that but I have other plans for it.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ohh mr. mysterious ;-)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Coolio.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
thats gona be sick when you get it done Auto!

cant wait to see the end result!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
updates at all buddy?

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
looks good. so do you have a built in ruler in your eye that said HEY my iPod will fit there or did you just try it out and it worked haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts