Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
How did you go about doing this again? I remember seeing your post when you first got it done... can't remember how you did it though.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
looks clean.. but u need to slam it

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Very well done. I love your black top. The only thing I would say is your car needs a little drop to help the wheels fit with the rest of the car better but very nice and unique none the less.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know. it needs dropped. I'm trying to afford a drop kit soon. its in the works. And the car is all done in vinyl.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Ya, it looks great man very unique for sure! What all do yu have planned maybe night shade the rear reverse lights?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Can you get closer pics of the passenger side door?
Looks like a Horror theme going on there.
I'm a huge Horror Fan....where did you get the graphics?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea its all horror themed on the passenger side. and 80s themed on the driver side. I used graphics provided thru GoMedia. I just pieced them together so they fit, then printed them on a printer that I use at work onto clear vinyl then laminated. I install vehicle wraps for a living, so I luckily have the resources.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I still have to tint the windows, lower it 2 inches, and I'd love to have the smoked head/tail lights from the coupes. Then that would be it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts